B2B Marketing Services
There are always quick wins to be had whenever we take on a new client. These are the issues we find most often:
- Page Speed: Page speed is essential to ranking well with SEO and converting paid ads. Your page speed per Google's Page Speed Insights should be above 70 for mobile.
- SEO Issues: Common issues here include outdated site maps (I found one from 2018, recently, in 2023.) Or the website is getting a decent amount of organic traffic but isn't converting any of it. We can fix that.
- Google Ads: The issues we find with Google Ads are too numerous to go into here, but here's 2: make sure your ad groups are structured around a common theme and to improve results turn off search partners.
- LinkedIn: It amazes me how many companies don't use LinkedIn for B2B marketing. They have usually tried to use LinkedIn and failed by using bottom-of-the-funnel ad copy and creative
- No Email Strategy: We find time again that companies are not trying to build up their internal list or are just spamming their list with sales offers. That is not an email strategy.
Most of these fixes are low cost and high ROI. They aren't going to fix all of your marketing woes, but it will show you what we can accomplish on a budget.
Paid Search and Display
On platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and more.
Using HubSpot workflows to create email drip and other campaigns.
Dashboards / Analytics
GA4 migration and set up. HubSpot or Google Looker dashboard creation.
Email drip and lead nurture campaigns to move your prospects through the marketing funnel.
Overview of your current traffic, then optimizing your website for engagements and conversions.
Create high value, high converting content that engages your prospects.
Partner with Digital Direct to ramp up your sales and marketing.
Digital Direct specializes in developing B2B marketing campaigns that work. Contact us today to learn more.